Σάββατο 30 Απριλίου 2011

Always Remember Me


One of the previous days I accidentally happend to find out about a new dating video game called "Always Remember Me".. Sounded interesting so without a hesitation I started downloading the demo and a few hours later I started playing. The game was fun and emotional.. no need to mention more.. At some certain point the main character called "Amarantha" decides to write a poem, picks up a pen and starts writing. Then I was petrified by the poem she wrote.. It was so touchy, and well written, that I couldn't help but sit down and write down a copy of it so I can read it anytime. I don't know if you're gonna like it or not.. it is somehow what caused me to open this blog. This is my first one of the poetic moments I'm about to share here..:


Always Remember Me


Your gentle touch
The Warmth of your embrace
The passion of your kiss
Precious times
That felt ever so divine


I thought that they would never leave
But...
Even though I can't reach you anymore
I can't open my eyes to find you there
I'll always have my memories


Though they are not as warm as the hands
That always made me feel so safe
I know they will never disappear
As you now have


My beloved,
My heart is forever yours
Even if you're lost
Beyond where my trembling voice
Can reach you


Even if your memories fade
Or disappear into the darkness
I'll never forget the precious times
When we faced the world together


My beloved,
For today, for tomorrow
For the days that may never return,
Never forget the words we once exchanged
"I love you..."


The writer of this poem is most likely Calso Riva and his team at WinterWolves games.
I hope you like it!
Solid Snake...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου