Σάββατο 30 Απριλίου 2011

Some intro on Snaked Poetic Moments

Hello and welcome everyone, make yourselves at home!
This is Solid Snake.. as I am called online, and this is the latest blog I've created up to date.


Have you ever felt the need to have some space for your personal literature expressions.. some space that would be considered "your personal space"..? Let's just say that lately I feel like I have that need, an urge to write, collect, keep and share these expressions, and consider this blog is " my personal space". Thanks to Google we have blogger to cover our needs. :-)


Every now and then, when I feel down or not, I get some "spark" or a new idea to write something... It can be a song or a poem or just music. I've dedicated another blog for my musical expressions (http://lonesome-guitarist.blogspot.com), so this one will only house  my "poetic moments" as I like to call my personal poems. Of course all of them mean things for me, but they could also mean different things for each one you too.. That is the exciting thing about how literature works.. Each reader has his own aspect, point of view, based on his own personal experiences. Words talk differently to each one.. in a way that each one develops a special relationship with them. So feel free to "live the experience"!


As I've mentioned before, not all the poems that I'll post here are personal, meaning I intend to post some from other writers that really touched me, and caused me to develop a special relationship. For some moments they might have felt like they were really mine.. Those are the Poetic Moments I'm trying to cover here. Let's not forget that all rights about those ones remain to their respective owners.. and of course I'll mention them afterwards.

This is Solid Snake, and these are my personal Poetic Moments!
(that's why I call this blog: Snaked Poetic Moments)
Have fun and enjoy your trip here!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου