Κυριακή 1 Μαΐου 2011

Final Fantasy VI Opera House Song

Once again I accidentally found a nice love poem in a video game. This time it was in a very old game published in late 90s. Final Fantasy VI. Anyway, this is not a game review site, so let's stick to the point.. :-) The poem was actually an opera song ingame. It was in a funny and silly moment plus the game did not support any voices.. so it sounded really awkward. Furthermore, it might seem to be a little too much Cliché, to some, but it sounded nice to me.

Once again this poem is not mine it belongs to the SQUARE company that created the Final Fantasy Series. So here it goes..:

Final Fantasy VI Opera House Song

Oh my hero, so far away now.
Will I ever see your smile?
Love goes away, like night into day
It's just a fading dream..

I'm the darkness, you're the stars.
Our love is brighter than the sun.
For eternity, for me there can be,
only you, my chosen one..

Must I forget you? Our solemn promise?
Will autumn take the place of a spring?
What shall I do? I'm lost without you.
Speak to me once more!

We must part now
My life goes on
But my heart won't give you up

Here I walk away
let me hear you say
I meant so much to you

So gently
you touched my heart
I will be forever yours

Come what may
I won't age a day
Ill wait for you always!

Touchy isn't it??? :-)
Thanks for reading..
Solid Snake...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου